I’m looking forward to moderating a panel of the Public Relations industry’s top agency leaders. These top industry executives will address current PR challenges and opportunities in a wide-ranging roundtable discussion. Our leadership forum is one of the most popular PRSA Chicago Chapter events held each year and is back by popular demand!
Issues to be discussed and debated include social, political, economic, and cultural trends affecting the practice of PR in agencies and companies including:
• The Communications role within the marketplace and current economy
• Issues that are critical to all in the C-suite, especially in driving economic growth
• New insights and innovations that agencies should provide clients
• How do forward-thinking agency leaders stay in front of clients’ needs?
• Predictions for the rest of 2012 and 2013!
Our panelists for the program are:
Rick Murray, President, Edelman
Patti Temple Rocks, Managing Director, GolinHarris
Bill Zucker, Midwest Director, Ketchum
Susan Howe, President, Weber Shandwick
Maxine Winer, Senior Partner and General Manager, Fleishman-Hillard
Erica Swerdlow, Midwest Market Leader / Managing Director at Burson Marsteller
Claire Koeneman, Executive Vice President, Hill+Knowlton Strategies
Moderated by Jack Monson, Vice President, Engage121
Register now for this September 18 PRSA event in Chicago!