I’m looking forward to moderating a panel of the Public Relations industry’s top agency leaders. We will address current PR challenges and opportunities in a wide-ranging roundtable discussion. This leadership forum is one of the most popular Chicago Chapter events held each year and is back by popular demand!
Issues to be discussed and debated include social, political, economic, and cultural trends affecting the practice of PR in agencies and companies including:
• Predictions for 2012
• The Communications role within the marketplace and current economy
• Issues that are critical to all in the C-suite, especially in driving economic growth
• New insights, solutions, and strategies under the label of innovation that agencies provide clients
• How do forward-thinking agency leaders stay in front of clients’ needs?
Our panelists for the program are:
• Susan Howe, President – Chicago, Weber Shandwick
• Bill Zucker, Midwest Director, Ketchum
• Rick Murray, President, Edelman Chicago
• Maxine Winer, Senior Partner & GM, Fleishman-Hillard
• Moderated by Jack Monson, Vice President, Engage121, Inc.