Where is the fine line between Creepy and Creative Customer Service?
For the 2012 SXSW Interactive event in Austin, TX on March 9-13, I am putting together a panel discussion with BJ Emerson of Tasti D-Lite and my colleagues from Engage121. We wish to dive deep into how brands can avoid the creep factor and make customer service a positive experience.
The limits are being tested as the competition is heating up for the hearts of consumers and brands contend for trust and ultimately loyalty. This interactive session will explore these boundaries and make you both squirm and cheer as we discuss both repulsive and responsive customer service. You’ll come away equipped with ideas for bridging the gap without burning the bridge when it comes to building and managing customer relationships online. The panel will include answering questions such as:
- Do customers really want a personalized and consistent online/offline experience?
- How do we push the envelope without pushing them away?
- How does Location Based Marketing fit into Social CRM and providing a great experience?
- How do you keep from drowning in too much information?
- What are best practices for Social CRM?