What’s more important: driving traffic to a website or driving traffic into your store? Increasing some vanity metric or increasing sales? These questions lead to a future filled with successful social media marketing programs for retailers!
My colleague Mike McDowell from Social Joey and I will be speaking about The Future of Social Media in Retail on August 21 at #RTOWorld18 in St Louis.
We’ll share today’s best practices and results from brands, franchises, and small businesses as well as tomorrow’s tactics for which retailers need to plan. We’ll cover:
- Facebook posting – how often, from where, and what types of content
- Facebook Ads – boost or create stand-alone ads?
- Instagram posting for local retailers
- Using Facebook Messenger as an ad network and as a customer service channel
- Who should be conducting your social orchestra?
If you’re attending this awesome conference hosted by APRO and TRIB Group, please join us on Tuesday afternoon for this presentation and conversation!