I’m honored to be moderating a panel of Chicago’s top media, digital, and PR thought leaders making predictions for 2012. Be sure to join us February 21 at PRSA Chicago!
PRSA Chicago Third Annual “Predictions” Panel
What’s Ahead in 2012 for our industry? What can we learn from last year’s events, issues and PR moments? 2012 is an exciting year filled with new and unique PR and communications opportunities. What can we learn from our panel of diverse experts? Please join us on February 21st as industry leaders convene to talk about the year ahead for communicators around the world. Our leaders will dialogue and take your questions. Don’t miss this special, annual event!
• Bill Adee, Vice President/Digital Stuff, Chicago Tribune Media Group
• Laura Chavoen, Senior VP and Director of Digital Strategy, MSL Chicago
• Anna Rozenich, Director, Communications, SunCoke Energy
• Jim Motzer with DePaul University
• Moderated by Jack Monson, Vice President, Engage121 and Board Member, PRSA Chicago.