What’s more important: driving traffic to a website or driving traffic into your store? Increasing some vanity metric or increasing sales? These questions lead to a future filled with successful social media marketing programs for retailers!
We’ll share today’s best practices and results from brands, franchises, and small businesses as well as tomorrow’s tactics for which retailers need to plan. We’ll cover:
- Facebook posting – how often, from where, and what types of content
- Facebook Ads – boost or create stand-alone ads?
- Instagram posting for local retailers
- Using Facebook Messenger as an ad network and as a customer service channel
- Who should be conducting your social orchestra?